Estás en la categoría:
MBA es la abreviatura de Master of Business Administration. Se trata de un curso de postgrado en negocios. Estos programas están diseñados para introducir a los estudiantes en las diferentes áreas de un negocio, tales como marketing, recursos humanos, contabilidad, etc.
19 de January de 2016 - 8:42h.
Together with GMATclasses, mbaSpain will present Friday seminars on the AWA, the Analytical Writing Assessment of the GMAT exam. The seminars include:
- What is the AWA
- What to expect in the AWA
- How to write the AWA essay for a maximum score
- How important is the AWA to your MBA application
- Useful templates for the AWA
- How the MBA programs use your AWA score
- Basic writing tips & techniques to improve your skill, for the AWA and for your MBA essays
The AWA session will be followed by a Chat about MBA Admissions with MBA Coach Candy Lee LaBalle, who has helped +300 students to date enter into the world’s top MBA programs (www.mbaspain.com)
2016 DATES, FRIDAY EVENINGS:
- 22 JAN 2016 at 20:00
- 12 FEB 2016 at 20:00
- 04 MAR 2016 at 20:00
- 01 APR 2016 at 20:00
- 22 APR 2016 at 20:00
- 13 MAY 2016 at 20:00
- 03 JUN 2016 at 20:00
- 24 JUN 2016 at 20:00
WHERE: C/Velazquez 119, 2A, Madrid
MATERIALS: All materials will be provided to you.
PRICE: Free for all GMAT students, past and present, of GMATclasses or Kevin Armstrong.
MORE INFO: email@example.com or 610 064 964 or tell Kevin, Scott or Candy
2 de November de 2015 - 8:18h.
London Business School is spending time in Madrid this week!
On Wednesday, 4 November, LBS will visit the offices of Boston Consulting Group in Madrid (C/ Alcalá, 95), for an overview of all their programs, followed by a reception. Time: 18:45, please register here.
On Thursday, 5 November, Corina Vigil, LBS Admissions and Recruitment, will visit the offices of mbaSpain to talk about the MBA programme. mbaSpain director, Candy Lee LaBalle will be available to discuss applications. Time: 18:30, please register by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
London Business School is consistently ranked as one of the world’s top business schools with students from over 100 countries and a faculty which are considered to be thought leaders in their fields.
Candy Lee LaBalle, director of mbaSpain, has helped over 300 students enter into top MBA programmes including London Business School. Below, a photo of Candy visiting LBS as Conference Director for AIGAC 2015.
20 de July de 2015 - 11:35h.
Tuck Application Deadlines
- Round 1: Early Action, 7 October 2015 (your best shot if Tuck really is your top choice!)
- Round 2: 4 November 2015
- Round 3: 6 January 2016
Tuck MBA Essays
- What are your short- and long-term goals? Why do you need an MBA to achieve those goals? Why are you interested in Tuck specifically? (500 words)
- Tell us about your most meaningful leadership experience and what role you played. How will that experience contribute to the learning environment at Tuck? (500 words)
- Optional Essay: Please provide any additional insight or information that you have not addressed elsewhere that may be helpful in reviewing your application (e.g., unusual choice of evaluators, weaknesses in academic performance, unexplained job gaps or changes, etc.). Complete this question only if you feel your candidacy is not fully represented by this application. (500 words)
Tuck Application Resources
- Tuck’s Admission Blog
- Interview with Tuck adcom at BusinessBecause
- Article from Tuck on how to assess your application.
19 de July de 2015 - 12:20h.
Kellogg MBA Deadlines
Round 1; Application Deadline: September 22, 2015
Round 2; Application Deadline: January 6, 2016
Round 3: Application Deadline: April 6, 2016
Deadlines & Interviews: All Kellogg applicants are invited to interview and you must schedule your interview at the time of your application submission. More details about interview deadlines (on or off campus) are here.
Kellogg MBA Application Essays:
In addition to several online questions about your career, education and achievements, you must answer the following essays:
- Leadership and teamwork are integral parts of the Kellogg experience. Describe a recent and meaningful time you were a leader. What challenges did you face, and what did you learn? (450 words)
- Pursuing an MBA is a catalyst for personal and professional growth. How have you grown in the past? How do you intend to grow at Kellogg? (450 words)
- VIDEO Essay: After submitting an application, each applicant will be asked to complete two Video Essay Questions. One will be about the candidate’s interest in Kellogg and the other will be a “getting to know you” type of question.
- Additional Information: Only use this section to briefly describe any extenuating circumstances (e.g. unexplained gaps in work experience, choice of recommenders, inconsistent or questionable academic performance, etc.) (no word count)
Certain applicants will respond to additional questions:
- Dual-degree applicants: For applicants to the MMM or JD-MBA dual degree programs, please explain why that program is right for you. (250 words)
- Re-applicants: Since your previous application, what steps have you taken to strengthen your candidacy? (250 word limit)
Advice from Kellogg Admissions on answering the essay questions:
Kellogg MBA LORs:
The recommender must answer the following questions:
- Context of relationship (drop down menu)
- I am the applicant’s current supervisor (check box)
- Highest degree earned (drop down menu)
- Degree granting institution (fill in)
- Are you a Kellogg alumnus (drop down menu)
- Have known candidate since (drop down menu)
- Please comment briefly on the context of your interaction with the applicant and his/her role in your organization. (250 characters with spaces–NOT words)
- What has been the candidate’s most significant contribution to your organization? Provide measurable impact if applicable. (250 characters with spaces–NOT words)
The recommender must fill out this grid about your traits and skills:
- Please assess the candidate on the following skills/qualities. Please check only one box per criteria.
Finally, recommenders are asked to upload a document with responses to the following recommendation questions:
- How does the candidate’s performance compare to those of other well-qualified individuals in similar roles? Please provide specific examples. (300 words)
- Describe the most important piece of constructive feedback you have given the applicant. Please detail the circumstances and the applicant’s response. (250 words)
- (optional) Is there anything else you would like us to know?
More information on applying to Kellogg including details on the video can be found here.
16 de July de 2015 - 3:56h.
HBS MBA Deadlines
Round 1: 09 September 2015
Round 2: 06 January 2016
Round 3: 04 April 2016
HBS Class of 2018 Essay & Application Questions
In addition to various questions on family, employment, education, achievements and more, you will find the following questions in the online application:
Intended Post-MBA Goals (two drop-down menus to choose answers from)
Briefly tell us more about your career aspirations (500 characters not words)
Instructions: Please only add additional information here if you need to clarify any information provided in the other sections of your application. This is not meant to be used as an additional essay.Please limit your additional information to the space in this section. We’ll know you’ll be tempted, but please don’t send us any additional materials (e.g., additional recommendations, work portfolios). To be fair to all applicants, extra materials won’t be considered.” (500 characters, not words)
The Essay Question
It’s the first day of class at HBS. You are in Aldrich Hall meeting your “section.” This is the group of 90 classmates who will become your close companions in the first-year MBA classroom. Our signature case method participant-based learning model ensures that you will get to know each other very well. The bonds you collectively create throughout this shared experience will be lasting.
Note: Should you enroll at HBS, there will be an opportunity for you to share this with them.
We suggest you view this video before beginning to write.
There is no word limit for this question. We think you know what guidance we’re going to give here. Don’t overthink, overcraft and overwrite. Just answer the question in clear language that those of us who don’t know your world can understand.
Joint program applicants for the Harvard Medical School, Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Harvard Law School, and Harvard Kennedy School must provide an additional essay:
How do you expect the joint degree experience to benefit you on both a professional and a personal level? (400 words)
HBS LOR Questions Class of 2018
The recommender will find a page of personal information to fill out and then several questions:
- Context of Relationship (drop-down menu—only choose one answer)
- Are you an HBS graduate? (drop-down menu)
- If yes, please list year of graduation
- Please provide a brief description of your interaction with the applicant and, if applicable, their role in your organization. (250 characters with spaces-NOT WORDs)
- Number of applicants you are recommending to the HBS MBA Program this year.
The recommender must then fill out a grid of qualities (see below):
After the grid, there is another question:
Please feel free to comment on the ratings you have assigned. (500 characters with spaces-NOT WORDS)
Finally, the recommender must answer the two recommendation questions
- How do the applicant’s performance, potential, background, or personal qualities compare to those of other well-qualified individuals in similar roles? Please provide specific examples. (Recommended: 300 words)
- Please describe the most important piece of constructive feedback you have given the applicant. Please detail the circumstances and the applicant’s response. (Recommended: 250 words)